GNS Fitness are specialists in the field of corporate wellness having operated in this area since 2010. We bring a bespoke service to your organisation, tailoring programs to suit the needs and values.
- Design a gym layout to suit your needs, and fit out the gym that would be totally bespoke to your facility. We’ll source all equipment needed and bring that in, that could be something very small like a couple of spinning bikes right up to a gym & changing rooms fit-out along with kitting out a gym.
- Annual planning and promotion of events, on site activities, health days etc. Basically we can plan out and implement your entire wellness events across the year. Organising groups to attend events such as the Pink Run, Hell & Back, hillwalking etc.
- Personal training & Small group personal training
- Short term programs on site. 8 & 12 week weightloss programs
- 1-2-1 nutrition planning with individual team members
- Working with Shape My Plan, our nutrition partners to bring simple bespoke nutrition planning to a large group. This is a phenomenally simple and easy to follow program that gets amazing results, and can easily be brought into organisations from small businesses to very large corporations
- Management of an onsite gym, reporting periodically to company management. Utilising systems such as our CRM platform to pull reports on everything from individual class attendance to overall gym usage
- Wellness Management of multiple sites within an organisation
- Monthly or quarterly health newsletters
- Private Facebook groups for the organisation
- Internal health & fitness Competitions to drive team engagement
- Health Check days – we can conduct periodical health check days with employees looking at blood pressure, waist measurements, height, weight, BMI, Heart rate, bodyfat. And follow up with recommendations to each person.
GNS can conduct various fitness classes on site for organisations, these are as follows:
- Strength & Conditioning
- GNS StongHIT
- Tabata classes
- Pre/post natal exercise
- Core & Flexibility
Why not get in contact with us today and speak to us about what we can do you for you and your employees. We’d love to hear from you!